Microsoft Word support
Microsoft Word, often called Word or MS Word, is a word processor developed by Microsoft which was released on 25th October 1983, is the widely used word processor ever developed. Its file formats are denoted by .doc or .docx. It is available for both Windows and Macintosh systems. It is the most important word-processing office application used by students, teachers, IT professionals and companies around the world.
Microsoft offers various benefits and the most obvious one is its availability. Almost every windows user installs Microsoft suit in their computer system. Users can make different formats using Word in accordance with the need and requirement. The use of fonts, shapes, clip art or smart art, charts has its own importance and value. Sometimes, a situation arises where the users have to integrate MS Word with other programs such as Excel. Such tasks can be easily done using Word. Word also helps you fix nearly all your grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors.
Following are few of the most beneficial features and importance of the Word:
- Spell check: This can be done by running a full Word spell check from the Review tab, Proofing group, Spelling and Grammar button (or press the F7 keyboard shortcut).
- Mail merge: Emails in bulk but with unique elements can be sent.
- Find and replace: Word Replace can search for all occurrences of a particular word, phrase or set of characters and replace them with an alternative.
- Insert watermarks: If you’re sending an important document or draft sample, you want to be able to protect your content without having to edit much of it. Insert a watermark specific to your objectives via the page layout button.
- Inserting header and footer: It’s important to use the space in your header and footer to save space in other areas of your document. This also makes your file have a professional look that can include the page numbers across the whole document
- Inserting hyperlinks: Inserting hyperlinks on the images and texts can help to make the document more attractive and you can further utilize it to direct users to another article or web page of yours.
Microsoft Word support
Though, with all these features great complications can come. Users can get confused about something or the other or they might not be able to find the correct feature they are looking for. They can sometimes alter the settings and configurations which lead to improper working of the Word. Due to all these issues, all the benefits offered by Word will become worthless and a user will end up suffering.
To solve such issues our technical team is available at every moment of any day. Our experts provide professional and expert level Microsoft Word Support services. Technicians in our team are well trained and experienced in dealing with any kind of issue related to Word Support out there. We make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied and there is no scope for future complaints.