Microsoft – live
Microsoft or MS is an American MNC dealing in technology. It is engaged n development and selling of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and various software products. It gained most of the popularity ever since Microsoft Windows became the most preferred GUI. Few of the most famous products of Microsoft are Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office suit consisting of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and more.
Various features of the MS products are:
- Microsoft Windows: A Graphical User Interface developed and produced by Microsoft Corporation. It makes the computer system user-friendly as it provides graphical display and organizes information which is easily accessible.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Allows a user to create slideshows and presentations which can be displayed on any digital screen such as computer or projectors. Most commonly used for employee training sessions product launches sales meetings trade show demos and more.
- Microsoft Word: Most widely used word processor offering features like spellings and grammar check, punctuation check, insertion of water marks, hyperlinks, images, tables etc.
- Microsoft Excel: It features graphing tools, pivot tables, calculation and macro programming language. Excel allows the user to align the data in such a way that he can view its features from different perspectives.
- Microsoft Outlook: Personal Information Manager which is mainly used as an e-mail application but it also includes a task manager, contact manager, note taking, web browsing, and calendar.
- Microsoft OneNote: A note taking programthat gathers handwritten or typed notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
- Microsoft Publisher: A desktop publishingapp for Windows mostly used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, web site, and postcards
If some day any of it causes trouble, expert technical knowledge is needed to deal these technicalities. One who does not have knowledge about technology will not be able to cure the issues or he might end up creating more issues. For prevention of such situations, technicians are required.
Our team provides Live Microsoft Support services. We have skilled and trained technicians who have acquired all the related knowledge over the period of time through experience. We provide our services live. You do not have to visit a technician or wait for a technician to visit you. You can simply use or phone to call us and have all the solutions through call. You can e-mail us or opt for chat to get the solutions. Our technicians are available 24/7 on all the platforms to help the customers.